There are two ways to apply for a grant.

Download a PDF version of the Cohen Charitable Trust grant application form and email or mail it.

Online Form Version

Please send the completed application and additional required documents to:
Cohen Charitable Trust
5901 College Blvd., Suite 100
Overland Park, KS 6621