You may fill out this form online or print out the application. Please note, if planning on submitting the application online, please have the following documents ready to upload:
- IRS tax determination letter showing that you are a recognized public charity and that you are not a private foundation. Be certain to include your tax ID.
- Written Statement from organization representative documenting that the IRS has not revoked your tax-exempt status, nor changed that status since the issuance of the tax determination letter.
- Copy of the most recent audited financial statement of your organization.
- List of the organization’s board of directors / trustees, including name, corporate title, volunteer title, address and telephone number.
- List of the 5 largest contributors of this project along with how much each contributed.
- Letter from each collaborating organization confirming their commitment to the project. Please combine all letters into one file for uploading.
- Statement from Applicant Organization’s CEO and Chief Volunteer Officer